Wednesday 16 February 2011

Final front cover

I have taken into consideration the audience feedback, and improved my first draft of my school magazine front cover. After looking over my audience feedback, I improved in most areas that the audience commented, which achieved a more realistic and professional looking front cover. I started off by making my font larger and also placing it across the student as to make the page not look so bare. It also then draws the audiences eyes to the 'WIN PRIZES' Secondly I lightened the background to make the text stand out, this has an effect of that it will capture the audiences attention because it won't be as dull. I then experimented with using different colours that would fit in with my front cover, so i decided to use orange for the word 'HOT' because the connotations of hot is either red or fire for orange. I feel as though the changes made to my front cover have helped to create a nicer looking front cover and a more balanced page.

No comments:

Post a Comment