Tuesday 30 November 2010

Questionnaire Results



Summary of my questionnaire results:Through doing this questionnaire as part of my research I have collected and gathered information which will help me in my next task, which is planning and creating the magazine. The results that I have collected from students answering my questionnaire have shown me what to include in order to increase the target audience, what language to use such as informal as they want the magazine to be aimed at the students themselves. It has shown me that students want a balance between text and pictures, and that gossip is relevant but they also want educational information. Taking into consideration my results, I am now clear on what it is that I need to include when I start to make design ideas for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment